Commonly called small groups, core groups (or many other names!), Life Groups are a way to connect with God and His people on a deeper, more meaningful level. They offer times for Bible study, fellowship, fun, prayer, support, and much more. Rather than limiting your church experience to a Sunday morning, Life Groups allow you to connect with others throughout the week at a time and place that is convenient and comfortable for you.
Life Groups were new to Yorkshire in 2019. So we'll be assessing them carefully to make sure they're enjoyable and meaningful for all involved. Have more questions? Contact the church office.
Click Here to Join a Life Group or keep reading below for more answers to common questions.
In a Life Group, you can expect to:
- Meet Weekly (generally speaking)
- Party Monthly (have fun together)
- Serve Quarterly (make a difference in your community)
- Invite Occasionally (as you come to love your life group, there will be specific opportunities to invite others to be a part of your group. Outside of these times, groups are 'closed' to allow for relationships to develop and deepen.)
Currently, we offer four types of groups:
- Couple's (some are child-friendly, too!)
- General Adult Groups (any age or stage!)